For most organizations, the relationship between their client’s sales orders, waybills and associated invoices usually is a pile load of papers and documents. Ask them for the relationship between an order and invoice and you find them digging.
This doesn’t need to be so. Adopting an ICT strategy makes the process seamless and organized.
Let’s take a look at a solution in these simple steps
1. Generate a Sales Order
2. Load all item’s and close the page when done
3.Generate a Way Bill
4. Fill in the Waybill module especially remembering to select the sales order it is associated to (in red highlight).
**Note: Every Waybill MUST be associated to a sales order. A default order can be created for situations where a waybill has no associated sales order.
5. Load all items and close when done**Note: The Sales Order associated with the Waybill will be marked as Filled (if all quantities of items are met or surpassed) or Partially Filled (if at least one item does not meet the sales order quantity).
6.Generate an Invoice
Click on the invoice module and populate it. Add multiple items in the details page.
7. A waybill may be linked to an open invoice by clicking the edit button and selecting the invoice from the drop down i.e. edit way bill to link to invoice (red highlight),.
8. Click on the print button and if way bills have already been associated with this invoice a list of the waybills will also be shown in the printout.
Using this simple process solves the problem of hand writing orders, waybill or invoices. It allows you to take complete control of your business process allowing you to maximize your profits.
.CONNECT FINANCE is a software written from the ground up by seasoned programmers with a particular focus on the African market.
Contact a sales rep today at 0803.192.0068 and follow us on Twitter at @etnconnect